To provide clients with a safe, supportive, and nonjudgmental pathway to recovery, to improve the quality of life, and to educate and increase awareness of their loved ones.
To have a world without mood altering drugs!
- Commitment: Our staff at Healing Corner aim to always provide each client with the highest quality of care, and in return we hope that each client will fully commit to meeting their agreed upon obligations for treatment.
- Harm Reduction: Our staff at Healing Corner embraces meeting each client where they are at with regards to their recovery.
- Nonjudgmental Environment: At Healing Corner, our staff strive to foster a safe, supportive, and nonjudgmental atmosphere for each client to reduce their feelings of stress and stigma.
- Client-Centered Approach: At Healing Corner, our staff is mindful that each client is unique, therefore, we design each client's treatment plan to meet their specific needs.
- Education - Healing Corner staff value educating the client with tools for recovery and loved ones with how to best assist in the recovery process.
- Medication Assisted Treatment - Healing Corner utilizes a Medication Assisted Treatment model (MAT) to assist clients with obtaining and maintaining sobriety.